Report a Problem or Concern to the Town of Morristown

This site is NOT monitored 24/7. Time sensitive reports, including Police matters (i.e. NOISE COMPLAINTS) should be reported to the Police Non-Emergency line of 973-538-2200.

To Initiate a Service Request, Click on the Item that closest relates to your concern:

REPORT POWER OUTAGES TO JCP&L at 888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) or visit JCP&L Webpage

 Animal Control: